I am a HETAS approved installer and a member of the competent persons scheme, so you can be sure that all work is fully insured and
carried out in line with current Building Regulations (approved document J). After installation the customer will be issued with a Certificate of Compliance confirming that the work has been registered with HETAS and the Local Authority. This certificate may be required in the case of an insurance claim or sale of the property.
Most types of solid fuel appliances installed and commissioned.
- Flexible flue liner installation
- Installation of internal and external insulated rigid chimney systems
- Fireplace and hearth work
Service and maintenance including
- Door rope seal replacement
- Glass replacement
- Flue resealing
- Firebrick replacement
- Sweeping and servicing packages available
An approved installation is a safe installation